What Is A Calorie Restriction Diet Plan?
Calorie Restriction (CR) Diet Plan indicates to a specific diet plan that intends for the minimizing caloric proportion intake for slowing down the pace of aging. Several recent research regarding Calorie Restriction Diet plan claims that calorie intake has momentous influence upon various faunas lifespan. Nevertheless, CR practically struggles to minimize energy intake, ensuring essential nutrient supplement to the body.
Rich Sources of Anti-aging Foods
Who doesn’t want to look young? We can’t go against nature and keep the ages fixed at a number. However, what we can do is to delay the symptoms of old age from the inner and outer side of our body. The dietitians prefer some foods to as anti aging foods. Those are:
Colorful Vegetables & Fruits
Eat fresh, colorful and leafy vegetables as well as fruits like, collard, mustard greens, spinach, oranges, tomatoes, kale, blueberries, corn, carrots, peppers, etc. These foods are high in antioxidants that prevent the unedifying molecules that damage the healthy cells of the body. Moreover, the bright colored vegetables and fruits offer vitamin C, beta-carotene, zinc, etc. These anti-oxidants prevent the eyes from the blindness causing disease macular degeneration at 60+ ages. The vitamin C makes the skin look skin younger. Furthermore, the yellow as well as green vegetables delay the formation of wrinkles. Additionally, the red wine produced from grapes include a great anti oxidant called resveratrol, that lowers the risk of cancer, premature aging, heart disease, etc.
Eat the fiber enriched whole grain foods, like barley, oats, brown rice, quinoa, wheat, etc. that lowers the risk of type-2 diabetes disease. Furthermore, whole grains keep the blood vessels active and healthy.
The fatty fish, like salmon, tuna, lake trout, etc. are rich source of the Omega-3 type fatty acids. These fatty acids protect the heart; lowers the risk of stroke; and checks the Alzheimer disease.
The dairy foods are rich source of calcium and vitamin D that strengthen the bones and prevents osteoporosis. Moreover, these foods maintain cholesterol levels that lower the risk of heart disease. You can also take soy milk, cereals, almond milk, etc. for the vitamin D and calcium.
Nuts, Beans & Lentils
The nuts can reduce the risk of high blood pressure as well as high blood cholesterol up to 20%. The beans and lentils are high in fibers and plant-based proteins. These foods are the best alternative to red meats that often cause heart issues and diabetes.
A Sample Calorie Restriction Diet Plan
A Calorie Restriction diet needs to be adapted flexibly taking into account individual age, level of weight and body strength. And about 1 weight loss is enough for 1 week. The following diet plan contains calories ranging from 1700 to 1800.
- 1 cup of fat free plain cheese: 120 calories
- 1 cup of berries: 50 calories
- 23 unprocessed Almonds: 160 calories
- Diet snack: 200 calories
- Total amount of calories: 530
- 5 ounces of cooked chicken-breast without skin: 230 calories
- 1 Orange of average size: 65 calories
- ½ cup of Broccoli (raw/ processed): 25 calories
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin labelled olive oil : 120 calories
- ½ cup of Cauliflower (raw/ processed): 15 calories
- ½ tsp of spices: 5 calories
At first, cook the protein or chicken dish, otherwise take canned dishes. Then, put the broccoli along with cauliflower in the dish. Afterwards, mix the olive oil, dish-combination and the spices together. Finally, eat the orange as a dessert.
- 6 nuts (each 0.5 ounce) : 100 calories
- 1 cup of yogurt (fat free) : 120 calories
total amount of calories : 220
- 2 cups of verdant salad: 20 calories
- 7 ounces of cooked sweet potato: 180 calories
- 3 ounces of Salmon fillet, fresh cooked or canned labeling ‘low-salt’ : 185 calories
- 1 tbsp of olive oil labeling ‘extra virgin’: 120 calories
- 1 tbsp of good vinegar: 5 calories
- ½ tsp of spices: 5 calories
At first mix ½ tbsp of olive oil, vinegar along with ½ amounts of the spices together with the salad. Afterwards, add the extra spices, ¼ tbsp of olive along with the fish. Then, add the left over olive oil with the sweet potato and take it as a desert.
Total amount of calories: 515
Effectiveness of CR Diet As Anti Aging Diet
The Calorie Restriction Diet Plan can work effectively for slowing down the pace of aging. Though the success of CR Diet plan in slowing down the pace of aging is distinguishable, the procedure has not yet been disentangled by medical research.
- Gluten Free Diet Weight Loss
- How to lose belly fat naturally?
- How to lose belly fat for men?
- What is the best exercise to lose belly fat?
- How to lose belly fat in a week?
- Anti Candida Diet or Candida Cleanse Diet
- How to Lose Love Handles Fast?
- How to lose 10 pounds in a week?
- How to Lose Body Fat Fast | Top 4 Strategies
- Best Fat Loss Supplements | Natural & Organic
- 12-Day Grapefruit Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- Coconut Oil Diet For Weight Loss
- 21 day challenge diet plan for weight loss
- High Protein Diet Plan
- Guide to Foods that Boost Metabolism