Mirror! Mirror! On the wall, who is most beautiful in the world? Certainly, the mirror will not show you a guy or lady with bald or thinning or frizzy hair. Therefore, hair contributes a lot to make an attractive outward appearance. Interestingly, whether you are a lady or guy, you do not need to use expensive hair growth products or go through complex hair treatments to grow hair faster. All you need to do is to use some useful natural elements that can keep your hair healthy and make your hair grow faster naturally in a cost effective way.
In this article, we are going to focus on some of the best natural oil for hair growth. You may be surprised that some common oils that are frequently used in the kitchen for cooking food or beauty care purpose, can treat hair more effectively than any other chemical-based hair growth products. This article focuses on the benefits of the best 18 hair growth oils extracted from nature.
- 1 18 Best Natural Oils for Hair Growth: Editor’s Choice:
- 2 Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for Hair:
- 3 Benefits of Shea Nut Oil for Hair:
- 4 Benefits of Amla Oil for Hair:
- 5 Olive oil for hair
- 6 Benefits of Jojoba Oil for Hair:
- 7 Benefits of Sweet Almond Oil for Hair:
- 8 Benefits of Castor Oil for Hair:
- 9 Benefits of Canola Oil for Hair:
- 10 Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair:
- 11 Benefits of Sesame Oil for Hair:
- 12 Benefits of Safflower Oil for Hair:
- 13 Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Hair:
- 14 Benefits of Rosemary Oil for Hair:
- 15 Benefits of Lavender Oil for Hair:
- 16 Related post:
18 Best Natural Oils for Hair Growth: Editor’s Choice:
Benefits of Coconut Oil for Hair:
Coconut oil has a great popularity in hair care worldwide. Major benefits of coconut as a hair growth oil are:
- Hair is a protein composition. Therefore, it needs protein to be healthy and grow hair faster. Coconut oil includes fatty acids that protect the natural layers of protein on hair-shaft and hair-roots. Thus, coconut hair oil serves as a protein-shield that prevents hair breakage and hair damage due to lack of protein. Moreover, the Lauric acid of coconut hair oil improves the health of hair from the core. Healthy hair is the precondition of faster hair growth. Therefore, you should consider the magical benefits of the fatty acid enriched coconut oil for hair growth.
- The scalp becomes dry due to hygral fatigue or excess water absorption. Coconut hair oil penetrates hair-shaft and serves like a hair-moisture shield. Moreover, the coconut hair growth oil protects hair from excess heat and environmental impurities, which prevents hair-damage and hair fall related issues. Therefore, it can be said that coconut oil hair loss prevention is beyond doubt.
You may also like: Benefits of Coconut oil for hair growth | Fatty acid magic
- Coconut hair oil is a purely natural source of hair vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients, like, vitamin E, Iron, vitamin K, iron, etc. Regular use of coconut oil supply nutrients on hair-shafts and strands, which makes the hair lustrous and delays the hair-aging process. This prevents hair splitting and grows hair faster.
- A healthy scalp is the first requisite of faster hair growth. Coconut hair oil offers antibacterial as well as antifungal properties. These properties of coconut hair growth oil help the scalp to check dandruff, lice, protozoan/viral infections, bacterial problems, etc. that often hinder the growth of natural hair. You can use coconut oil for hair loss
- Hair damage causes by swelling & shrinking of hair-fibers. Coconut hair oil stimulates the hair follicles, rebuilds hair fibers and improves hair cuticle. Thus, Coconut hair growth oil recovers hair-damage makes the scalp healthy and grow hair faster.
- Naturally, the hair-shaft bears the shape of a hollow tube. Coconut oil fills up this space makes the hair look denser, glossy and lively. For this reason, many people prefer coconut oil for hair growth.
Benefits of Avocado Oil for Hair:
Avocado hair Oil is extracted from the pulps of avocado fruit. The benefits of avocado hair growth oil are:
- The natural composition of Avocado oil mainly includes monounsaturated oleic fatty acid along with some saturated fatty acids. These elements nourish the hair fibers by penetrating the hair cuticles. Moreover, the monounsaturated hair-fibers retain moisture in the hair cuticles that prevents hair problems and grow hair faster.
- Avocado hair oil also includes omega-3 fatty acids that protect hair from the UV rays.
Avocado hair growth oil is a rich source of natural vitamin E. Hair vitamin E makes the hair healthy and prevents split end. Moreover, the antioxidants of hair vitamin E prevent dandruff and reduce hair fall.
- The combination of fatty acids, antioxidants, and phytosterols in the Avocado hair oil unclog the blocked hair follicles and stimulate faster hair growth.
- Over styling, excess heat, environmental pollution, etc. can make the hair weak and unhealthy. Avocado hair oil revives the dry, frizzy and damaged hair.
- The scalp can absorb avocado hair oil easily, as Avocado oil is light. For this property, the Avocado hair growth oil serves as a base, while it is mixed up with other hair oils to create a cost-effective home remedy to grow hair faster.
Benefits of Grape Seed Oil for Hair:
Grape seed oil is produced from the extracts of grapefruit seeds. The amazing benefits of Grape seed hair oil are:
- Grape seed hair growth oil is a rich moisturizer and conditioner for the dry hair. This hair oil can retain moisture to the hair and prevent hair issues, like frizzing, split ends, and brittleness. These, in turn, contribute growing hair faster.
- Dry and flaky conditions of the scalp often result into Dandruff, dermatological conditions, like Dermatitis, etc. The grape seed hair oil has a high concentration of linoleic acid that can alleviate the dryness of the scalp and make the scalp healthy.
- Grape seed hair oil does not make the hair feel greasy. Moreover, it is odorless. Therefore, you can use this hair oil regularly to get shiny and healthy hair.
- Grape seed hair growth oil is lighter other hair oils, like, olive oil, coconut oil, etc. When this hair oil is applied on
the scalp, the cells are loosened and the blood circulation is accelerated. These stimulate the hair follicles and grow hair faster in a natural way.
- Grape seed hair oil is rich in antioxidants. This property lessens the creation of DHT hormone. It is responsible for hair loss.
- In hair treatments, multiple hair oils are used to stimulate faster hair growth. In such mixtures, the Grape seed oil can serve as a base for its lighter nature.
- Grape seed oil prevents the hair loss by lowering the level of cortisol hormone that is released when a person undergoes stress. Therefore, this hair oil serves as a natural cure for depression causing hair loss.
- Naturally, the Grape seed hair growth oil is enriched with lineolic acid, antioxidant Vitamin E, omega-6 fatty acid, etc. A combination of all these emollients and nutrient elements can effectively repair the damaged tissues of the scalp and grow hair faster by soothing the hair follicles.
Benefits of Pomegranate Seed Oil for Hair:
Pomegranate Seed Oil is produced from the seed-extracts of pomegranate fruit. It bears a light amber color with a mind-blowing fruity fragrance. It is non-greasy. Benefits of pomegranate seed oil for hair are amazing, especially for dry hair. For instance:
- Pomegranate seed oil is a rare organic source of the conjugated fatty acids. Especially, this hair growth oil is rich in Punicic acid that revitalizes and strengthens the hair-root and makes the hair tresses strong, dense and lustrous.
Pomegranate seed oil bears a high concentration of antioxidants and hair vitamins, especially Vitamin-C. These elements nourish the hair-roots that improve the blood circulation system of the scalp and strengthens the blood vessels. These actions stimulate the hair follicles and grow hair faster. It serves as hair serum before applying heating tools on hair.
- Pomegranate seed hair oil protects the hair from the environmental impurities and protects the scalp from bacterial infection through its anti pruritic properties. This hair growth oil also heals the itchy, flaky, red and inflamed scalp. A healthy scalp can check hair problems like dryness, dandruff, dullness, hair thinning, hair fall, etc.
- Pomegranate seed oil can balance the level of pH of the scalp that contributes in reducing hair greasiness and stimulate the hair follicles. This, in turn, leads to faster hair growth.
- Pomegranate seed oil has a magical power to bring the dull, brittle and dry hair back to life. This hair oil is a natural moisturizer that hydrates the hair-follicles properly. This hair growth oil also serves as a great natural conditioner that soothes the frizziness of curly hair and helps the hair to untangle easily. These actions contribute growing hair faster.
- The attack of dandruff makes flaky scalp that clogs the hair follicles and hinders the regular growth of hair. Pomegranate seed hair oil can remove these clogs and repair the scalp tissues that stimulate hair growth.
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for Hair:
Tea tree oil is world wide popularity as one of the best natural oils for hair growth. Tea tree hair oil is produced from different parts of the Tea trees. The top benefits of Tea Tree oil for hair include:
- Tea tree hair oil contains antiseptic, antifungal, anti-infection, antibacterial and antiviral properties naturally that protects the scalp from viral/fungal/bacterial infections. Using this hair growth oil, you can avoid stubborn Dandruff, lice, psoriasis, cradle-cap in babies and other hair problems.
- Many dermatologists, as well as hair dressers, suggest Tea tree oil hair treatment; as the best alternative to the chemical-based hair care products for its non-toxic profile, which is rare among the most popular hair oils.
- This medicinal hair growth oil nourishes and moisturizes both scalp and hair. Thus, it prevents the flakiness, dryness, and itchiness of the scalp and boosts up the hair-immune system to check the viral and bacterial infections causing hair loss and baldness. Moreover, it reduces split ends and helps to grow hair faster.
You may also like: 7 Jackpot Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for Hair
- The harsh chemicals in artificial hair products block the hair-pores. In many cases, these blocked pores harbor microorganisms that hinder hair growth and promote dandruff. The tea tree hair oil unclogs the hair follicles and removes the dead-cells from hair-pores. These attributes prevent scalp irritants. Thus, it keeps the scalp healthy and helps to grow hair faster.
- Tea Tree oil hair and scalp massage can stimulate blood circulation and mollify the inflamed hair follicles, which stimulates the hair growth in turn.
- Some male hormones are responsible for excessive hair loss in males. Tea tree oil contains anti-androgenic effects that reduce the impact of those male-hormones.
Benefits of Shea Nut Oil for Hair:
Shea nut oil is produced from the nuts of African Shea-Karite tree. From time immemorial it is adored by the Africans for its therapeutic qualities. The benefits of Shea nut oil for natural hair include:
- Shea butter hair oil contains a rich combination of moisture, hair vitamins, and good fats that nourish the hair and grow hair faster
- A healthy scalp is essential to maximize hair growth. Shea butter hair oil can heal the dry, irritated and flaky scalps by its critical moisture and anti-inflammatory properties.
Shea nut hair oil retains moisture in the individual hair-strands that reduce the possibilities of hair damage, dryness, and breakage. This hair growth oil can revive the hair damaged by hair dye/color, chemicals, and heat-treatment.
- This hair oil is a great blessing for the people with curly hair types. The bends/coils of type-4 hair push down the natural layer of sebum oil through the hair-shafts in the scalp. Shea butter hair oil mollifies the curls and locks moisture to the hair. This hair growth oil keeps the curls healthy and ensures faster growth of curls.
- Shea butter hair growth oil serves as a great natural hair conditioner. It is called “mother natures conditioner” for its amazing moisturizing properties that can easily soften the brittle hair. It moisturizes the hair-roots from down to the ends. Therefore, this hair oil can handle the dried and fragile curls, especially, type 4C hair.
- Shea butter hair oil is absorbed into the hair and never clog into the hair-pores. This hair oil does not make the hair greasy or heavy; rather, it serves like a hair-coating that protects the hair from natural heat and environmental impurities. This contributes in growing hair faster
- Shield butter hair oil includes adequate SPF that protects the hair from being damaged by the ultraviolet rays (UV) of the direct sun.
Benefits of Amla Oil for Hair:
The Amla or Indian Gooseberry fruit comes from the Amalaki tree found in the tropical region of the Indian subcontinent. The hair benefits of Amla oil are:
- The natural Amla hair oil contains a group of essential and hair-friendly fatty acids. These elements help to strengthen the hair roots and follicles that in turn grow hair faster.
Besides fatty acids, the Amla hair oil is a great natural source of protein, antioxidants, Polyphenols, Flavonoids, carbohydrates, water, minerals and hair vitamins, especially vitamin C. Interestingly, this hair growth oil supplies 20 times more vitamin-C compared to an orange. Therefore, benefits of Amla on hair is beyond question.
- This Amla oil includes an amazing power to bind the nutrients, like Copper and Iron to the hair. This attribute improves the hair healthy and grows hair faster.
- Regular scalp-massage with the Amla hair oil stimulates the hair follicles and accelerates faster hair
- Amla hair growth oil also nourishes the hair shaft, adding strength and sheen, and cleanses the scalp to prevent dandruff, providing a perfect environment for long and healthy hair.
- Amla hair oil can treat the dry and itchy scalp. It can penetrate into the scalp and heal the irritation. And healthy scalp is the first requisite to grow hair faster.
- Amla hair oil offers marvelous rejuvenating properties that can treat the hair loss and other problems related to hair and scalp.
For centuries, the Olive oil has a great reputation for its soothing power. The major benefits of the Olive oil hair treatment include:
- DTH hormone causes hair loss by damaging the hair follicle and makes the hair shafts narrow. The Olive hair oil thwarts the secretion of this DTH Hormones in the scalp and reduces hair fall and helps to grow hair faster in a natural way.
- Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants, hair vitamins, including the vitamin-A and vitamin-E. These elements keep the scalp-skin healthy and nourished. This hair growth oil can also heal the damage on the scalp-tissues caused by chemical-based hair treatment or over hair-styling.
- This Sebum oil is secreted from the Sebum gland naturally to keep the hair-follicles active and grow hair faster. However, the excessive secretion of sebum oil clogs down the hair-follicles and hinders the natural growth of hair. The olive oil impedes excessive Sebum oil production in the scalp.
- Olive oil is a great natural hair conditioner that makes the hair look shiny, denser and soft. This hair growth oil can substitute the impact of extra silicone ingredients applied in the chemical-based conditioners that make the hair soft for a limited period. Therefore, you can prefer Olive oil hair treatments to the expensive chemical-based hair products/conditioners.
Olive oil prevents the attack of fungi, head lice, Bacteria, Dandruff and other hair issues that cause hair loss.
- Olive oil hair and scalp massage can promote blood circulation in the scalp. This hair growth oil stimulates the hair-follicles and produces thicker strands.
- The hair becomes prone to breakage, splitting and frizzy during the winter. Olive hair oil can fix the unkempt hair, split ends, brittle hair and frizzy curls by adding moisture to it. Moreover, this hair oil protects the layer of keratin on hair and retains the hair-moisture. Adequate moisture keeps the scalp healthy and helps to grow hair faster
- Dry, undernourished and brittle hair is unfavorable for styling. The olive oil hair treatment makes the hair-shafts more supple, manageable and compatible for styling.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil for Hair:
Jojoba oil is produced from a kind of wax-material, derived from the natural seeds of the Jojoba shrubs found in Arizona, Mexico, and California. This evergreen shrub is a rich source of nutrients and pricey botanical oils. The benefits of Jojoba oil for hair growth include:
- The Sebum oil is naturally secreted by the sebaceous glands of the scalp to keep the hair-follicles active. The most outstanding fact about the Jojoba oil for hair growth is that it is the only natural oil whose molecular composition is akin to the Sebum oil. Therefore, this hair oil is magically accepted by the scalp-tissues and never hamper the natural balance of the scalp. Regular use of this hair growth oil keeps the scalp moist naturally and stimulate the hair growth.
- The contribution of Jojoba oil for hair growth is worldwide recognized for its antibacterial properties. This hair oil mollifies the scalp and prevents bacteria, viral or fungal infection, scalp-dryness, dandruff, etc. This hair growth oil keeps the scalp healthy and helps to grow hair faster.
- Hygral fatigue causes shrinking & swelling of hair and weakens the hair fibers slowly. The Jojoba hair oil prevents hygral fatigue by hydrating the hair-shafts from deep-inside
- This hair oil bears a composition of 98% monounsaturated fats along with 2% saturated fats. Therefore, this hair growth oil can easily penetrate through the hair-follicles and reinforce the hair-fibers from the deep-inside.
- Jojoba hair oil serves like a natural conditioner that adds suppleness, shine, and elasticity to hair. Moreover, this hair oil makes the hair look denser.
- Regular massaging Jojoba oil on the scalp can improve the blood circulation and stimulate the scalp-tissues to grow hair faster.
- Jojoba hair oil is light and non-greasy. This hair growth oil can fill up the cracks on the hair-cuticles and repair the hair damage caused by heating or over-styling.
Benefits of Sweet Almond Oil for Hair:
The almond oil is produced one kind of drupe called ‘almond’. Sweet Almond hair oil has a great reputation for reviving the dull hair. Sweet Almond oil benefits on hair include:
- Sweet almond oil is a great natural source of proteins and hair vitamins, like vitamin-A, vitamin-B, vitamin-D, and vitamin-E. The combination of these elements in this hair growth oil revives the dull and dry hair and turn them into the lustrous and healthy hair.
- Sweet almond hair oil includes fatty acids including, omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9. These elements form a thin and oily layer upon the hair-shafts that can reflect the UV rays and shield hair from the excess sun-heat. This prevents the hair from dryness and strengthens the hair-roots. This process helps to grow hair faster.
- Besides the hair vitamins, the Almond Oil includes some essential nutrients, like magnesium, zinc, potassium as well as healthy fats. These elements nourish the hair-shafts and hair-roots. This makes the hair healthy and ensures faster hair growth.
The Saturated fatty acids and monounsaturated fatty acids from about 71% of the total fatty acids found in sweet almond hair oil. This hair regrowth oil can penetrate the hair-roots quickly and moisturize the hair-shafts from the inside. It stimulates the hair follicles and grows hair faster.
- In the Sweet almond hair oil, the combination of hair vitamins, fatty acids, and nutrients makes the hair strong and prevents hair-breakage.
- Sweet almond hair growth oil serves as a sealant layer; as it bears moisture-sealing property naturally. Adequate moisture can revive the hair and reduces split ends and excessive hair-breakage. Moreover, the moisturized scalp can fight against dandruff.
- Sweet Almond hair oil is light and non-greasy. Therefore, this hair growth oil serves as a perfect base for the mixture of several hair oils.
- Massage with the sweet almond oil increases blood circulation in the scalp, helps to grow hair faster and reduces hair loss.
Benefits of Castor Oil for Hair:
Castor oil is one of the most common oils used in the kitchen for cooking purpose. Besides this, castor oil is a great ingredient of cosmetic and hair products. You may be surprised to know the benefits of Castor oil for hair growth.
Is castor oil good for hair growth?
The castor oil includes a great chemical composition of triglyceride fatty acids, including omega-6 fatty acids; vitamins, especially Vit-E; minerals; proteins; etc. These ingredients are highly beneficial for maintaining healthy hair and hair re-growth.
Why to use castor oil for hair growth?
Castor oil naturally possesses a laxative effect that prevents the growth of micro-organisms and dandruff in the scalp and keeps the scalp infection-free and healthy. It also prevents scalp-dryness and split ends. Regular usage of castor oil hair can make the hair moisturized, shiny and darker.
How to use castor oil for hair growth?
It is better to apply castor oil to hair at night.
- At first, warm adequate amount of castor oil.
- Then, massage your hair and scalp with an adequate amount of warm castor oil.
- At next, wrap the head with plastic and go for sleeping.
- Leave it for 7-8 hours. In the morning wash your hair properly with a good shampoo.
Benefits of Canola Oil for Hair:
The Canola oil derived from the seeds of Canola plant. This oil is often used in the hair treatments to heal the hair breakage, hair & scalp dryness, frizzy hair, split ends, etc. The Canola oil hair benefits include:
- Canola hair oil can improve the natural beauty of tresses. It makes the hair-locks moisturized, lustrous, soft, bouncy and smooth.
- Canola hair oil provides great support to manage and control the frizzy hair. This hair growth oil serves as a natural Humectant
that retains moisture in hair and prevents the hair-strands from drying up, which is the main reason for frizzy hair.
- Canola hair oil is a cheap but enormously effective cure for the limp, broken and damaged hair caused by chemical-based hair products or over hair-styling. This hair growth oil is also a rich source of Sterol that repairs the damaged hair-strands, softens split ends and forms a protective layer/coating over the hair-strands. This coating prevents the hair from sun-heat damage, dirt, pollution and environmental impurities.
- Canola hair oil provides an effective cure for the dandruff problem.
- The Canola hair oil can be used as a natural home remedy to check hair fall and to grow hair faster in a natural way.
- The castor oil serves as a base in the hair treatments to heal the hair dryness, frizziness, and lackluster hair.
Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair:
Argan oil is extracted from the kernels of the Argan fruits found in Morocco. It is called ‘liquid gold’ for its exotic power of moisturizing, conditioning and softening the hair. This oil is also known as Moroccan oil. The Argan oil hair benefits include:
- Argan oil bears the high concentration of hair vitamins, especially, vitamin-E. The Vitamin-E contains antioxidants that strengthen the weakened hair-roots and strands. This process boosts up new cell formation, stimulates the hair follicles and helps to grow hair faster.
- Argan hair oil serves as a natural moisturizer for the scalp and hair. This hair growth oil prevents the scalp from drying and checks dandruff and hair fall issues.
Argon hair oil is popular for its non-irritating, but reviving effect on the damaged hair. Argan oil’s vitamin-E can heal the hair-strands damaged by chemical-based hair treatments, products/dyes as well as environmental factors, like sun rays, dust, etc.
- This hair growth oil can penetrate through the pores of the hair roots, follicles and shafts. Thus, Argan oil can nourish the hair and enhance the elasticity of the hair.
- This Argan oil contains high concentrations of omega-3 and omega-9 fatty acids that heal the split ends and brittle hair.
- The hair experts recommend this hair oil for the people who love to change their hair styles frequently. Because, this hair growth oil not only repair and restore the damaged hair, but also regain the natural shine, smoothness, and luster of the hair.
- The people with wavy, curly and coiled hair often suffer from hair frizzing, roughness and brittleness. The Argan hair oil can provide a quick remedy to these problems by hydrating and nourishing the hair. This hair growth oil works like a magic to smoothen and soften the unmanageable frizzy or flying hair and helps to grow hair faster.
Benefits of Sesame Oil for Hair:
The Sesame oil is extracted from the Sesame seeds. The benefits of Sesame oil for hair include:
- Sesame hair oil is a great natural remedy for premature graying of hair. Regular usage of this hair growth oil improves the hair color naturally and makes the hair look darker.
- Sesame oil has a strong penetration power that eases scalp circulation. Massaging the scalp with this hair oil can improve the tissues, texture, and health of the scalp. This hair growth oil can prevent the dryness, irritation, and tightness of the scalp-tissues in a natural way.
- Hair dryness is caused by lack of nourishment in the hair-follicles. Sesame oil bears a rich composition of protein, several hair vitamins, like Vitamin-E, B complex, etc. and minerals like, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, etc. These elements nourish the scalp, strengthen the hair roots, stimulates the scalp-tissues and assists to grow hair faster.
- Sesame oil serves as a natural sunscreen. This hair growth oil forms a protective layer around the hair-strands that prevents the hair from ultraviolet rays.
Sesame oil bears soothing and reviving properties. If the hair follicles are damaged badly due to environmental pollutions, chemicals or UV rays, the Sesame hair oil can regain the natural strength of hair health through its healing and lubricating power.
- Sesame oil has an antifungal and antibacterial effect. This hair oil can protect the hair from lice, dandruff, and other scalp infections.
- Sesame oil is a natural moisturizer. It retains moisture in the hair and prevents dryness. This indirectly contributes in growing hair faster.
- This rejuvenating quality of Sesame oil heals the split ends, hair breakage, etc.and checks the hair fall.
- The sesame oil includes cooling properties naturally that relieve stress that often causes hair loss.
- Sesame oil is a rich natural lubricant and conditioner. This hair growth oil softens the rough hair and makes them more manageable.
Benefits of Safflower Oil for Hair:
The Safflower oil is extracted from the seeds of the Safflower plants found in North America, the Far East, Iran and northwestern India. The benefits of using safflower oil for hair include:
- Safflower oil is a great natural source of polyunsaturated fats. This hair growth oil is a combination of about 77% of Linoleic acid that includes omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFAs); about 13% of oleic acid, including, monosaturated omega-9s and about 10% of saturated fats. This hair oil is also a rich source of phytosterol, alpha-tocopherol, and vitamin E. These elements can nourish the hair properly and helps to grow hair faster.
The Safflower oil is a natural cure for baldness and hair loss. This Oleic acid makes this hair oil light and carminative; therefore, Safflower oil penetrates through the scalp-tissues and dilates the blood vessels can easily. Thus, it nourishes the scalp through the blood circulation, stimulates the hair follicles and helps to grow hair faster.
- This hair growth oil bears a high concentration of linoleic The polyunsaturated fatty acids enable the Safflower oil to heal the dry, chemical-stricken, color-treated or over styled hair. Especially, during the winter, Safflower hair oil keeps the hair healthy.
- Naturally, the healthy hair contains about 10% of moisture in the hair-roots and hair-strands and the scalp produces some natural oils. However, when the hair exceeds neckline, it requires more moisture and nourishment to keep the hair-cells healthy and lustrous. Therefore, to retain moisture in the hair and nourish the hair-follicles properly, an EFA enriched moisturizer can do a great job. Safflower hair growth oil is one of the best and cost-effective solutions for the dry hair.
Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Hair:
Sunflower oil is derived from the seeds of the sunflower plants. This oil is widely used in the hair care products worldwide. The benefits of Sunflower oil on hair include:
- Sunflower oil bears a great combination of hair vitamins, like the vitamin-A, vitamin-B, vitamin-C & vitamin-E; and minerals like iron, calcium, potassium, etc. The high concentrations of fatty acids, antioxidants and essential nutrients in the sunflower hair oil can nourish the hair and stimulate faster hair growth.
- The Vitamin-E concentration of the sunflower oil makes it a great moisturizer. Moreover, this hair growth oil is highly soluble due to its light-weight nature. Therefore, massaging this hair oil on the scalp can easily hydrate the hair strands, penetrate through the scalp-tissues and nourish the hair from inside. This process can contribute significantly to grow hair faster.
Sunflower oil serves as a natural emollient that thickens, lubricates and softens the hair. Moreover, the emollient property of this hair oil prevents water loss from the hair.
- Sunflower oil is a rich natural source of omega-6 fatty acids with a high concentration of gamma linolenic These elements are effective natural remedies for preventing hair fall, baldness (both male & female pattern) and alopecia areata that creates patches of baldness.
- Sunflower oil is a rich source of Oleic Acid. This falls under the group of Omega-9 fatty acid. This fatty acid bears outstanding ability to cure the brittle hair, to prevent hair loss issues and helps to grow hair faster
- Sunflower oil is good natural hair conditioner. It’s deep conditioning property makes the hair smoother, stronger, lustrous and healthier. This hair growth oil can condition the greasy hair also.
- Ultraviolet (UV) rays can damage both of the hair-cells and scalp. The Antioxidant properties in Sunflower oil can hunt the free radicals of the UV rays and save the hair from damage.
Benefits of Rosemary Oil for Hair:
Rosemary oil is prepared from the leaves of the Rosemary herb. It is widely used in the hair care products for its beneficial properties for hair. The benefits of Rosemary oil for hair growth include:
- Rosemary oil bears a minty-balsamic aroma. The main properties of Rosemary oil for hair growth include stimulant, astringent, antiseptic, vasodilative, digestive, restorative, analgesic, antioxidant, tonic and antimicrobial. Therefore, this Rosemary hair oil provides a comprehensive solution for any hair problem.
- Premature hair-aging results in dull gray hair along with a flaky scalp. Rosemary oil can promote the pigmentation process inside the hair and delay the hair-graying process. Moreover, this hair growth oil restores the gray hair into black naturally.
- Dry hair results into flaky scalp. Rosemary oil is a great natural remedy for these issues. This hair oil hydrates the scalp, improves blood flow, removes the flakes and nourishes the hair-cells as well as scalp-tissues. These actions grow hair faster.
You may also like: Benefits of Rosemary Oil for Hair Growth | How to prepare hair masks
- Dandruff is caused by yeast and requires anti-fungal treatment. The hair experts recommend Anti-inflammatory hair growth oil in dandruff treatment to heal the chronic inflammation in the scalp. Rosemary oil’s component Rosmarinic acid is widely used in the scalp treatments for its antifungal, antimicrobial, antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The Rosemary oil bears disinfecting & detoxifying attributes that remove the clogged bacteria from the hair follicles and assists to grow hair faster in a natural way.
- This hair growth oil can rejuvenate the dull hair and revives the luster and bounce of naturally healthy hair. Moreover, the Rosemary oil can reduce the active causes of hair thinning and baldness.
- The Rosemary oil can stimulate the hair growth by preventing the hair loss. It’s stimulating, reviving and calming properties help to gain longer stronger and healthier hair.
Benefits of Lavender Oil for Hair:
Lavender oil is derived from the flowers of the Lavender herb. Lavender oil for hair has the great popularity for its hair fall reducing ability. The hair benefits of Lavender oil are:
- Lavender oil can treat alopecia areata, a condition that leads to excessive hair fall or patches or baldness. Lavender oil for hair is often recommended by the hair experts to prevent these diseases, especially male baldness. Regular scalp massage using the lavender oil can ensure hair re-growth within a short period.
- Hair loss is often caused by psychological states, like anxiety, depression, and stress. Lavender oil can cure insomnia by assisting in sound sleep through its sedative and relaxing properties. The mollifying effect of Lavender oil relieves stress. This hair growth oil serves as a natural remedy for many ailments, like insomnia, anxiety, and depression. This contributes in
controlling the hair loss problem.
- Lavender oil can cure the itchy scalp, hair lice, and dandruff. Lice and lice eggs/nits cannot bear the smell of natural lavender oil. Moreover, this hair growth oil has powerful antiseptic and disinfecting properties that can treat the dry scalp and remove fungi, viruses, lice and the other microbes from the hair.
- The aromatherapy using Lavender oil can improve the blood circulation in the scalp that stimulates the scalp-tissues and contributes growing hair faster.
- When Lavender oil is massaged on the hair and scalp, it hydrates the scalp and moisturizes the hair. Thus, hair oil supplies proper nourishment to the hair follicles and makes the hair healthy and lively from the inner side.
In above sections, we have discussed upon the best natural oils for hair growth. You can pick up hair oil from the list according to the current status of your hair. Moreover, you can consider the specific benefits of these natural hair oils to treat the specific hair types. However, you need to treat your hair with hair growth oil on a regular basis to find the optimum result.
- Benefits of Castor Oil for Hair Growth | How to Use Castor Oil
- Coconut Oil for Hair Growth | Fatty Acid Magic
- Hair Growth Oils Make the Hair Grow Faster | Myth Versus Facts
- Tea Tree Oil for Hair | 7 Jackpot Benefits
- Curly Hair Types
- How to remove hair dye from skin of forehead, neck and hand
- How to find good hair salons near me?
- Benefits of Rosemary Oil for Hair Growth | How to prepare hair masks
- edium length hair styles | Short length hair styles