A 21-day diet plan designed by experienced dietitians might create monotony by repeating same foods days after days. However, if the 21-Day Diet plan is divided into 7 special units of 3-day Diet Plan each with diverse food options and physical activities, then it would be more enjoyable and effective for the individuals. Moreover, a 21 Day Diet plan with 7 phases of 3 Day Diet plan strengthens the mental determination of the individuals for effective weight-losing within the 3-week time duration.
Goal of each 3-day diet plan
The goal of each 3 Day Diet plan unit is to make the meal plan diversified intending to prevent you from the monotonous eating regimen in your overall 21 Day Diet plan. Moreover, this diet plan invigorates the metabolic system and the body doesn’t get habituated with any particular diet.
Phases of 21-day diet plan
The 21-day diet plan has been composed of 7 phases. Each phase represents a 3-day diet plan. In other words, the summation of 7 units of three-day diet plans totally covers up 21-day diet meal plan. However, if preferred, you can follow this diet plan flexible up to some extent. In that case, you can complete the first and second phase of 3-day diet meal plan in order and afterward, you can carry the next five phases of three-day diet plan according to your chosen order.
Details of 21-day diet strategy
The 7 units of the 21-day diet plan include:
Unit 1: Orientation
The first 3-day phase, which warms up the body by detoxification and catharsis
Unit 2: Switch
The second 3-day phase, which attempts to break the habituated diet regimen by introducing the body to all essential food categories.
Unit 3: Protein Supplement
The next 3-day diet plan, which emphasis on reducing the protein gap in the body by allowing diverse protein food eating.
Unit 4: Flexible
It is the middle 3-day phase of the diet plan that allows the body to take some previously preferred food.
Unit 5: Drive
In this phase 3 day diet plan becomes rigid, which adds some essential foods to the diet regimen as well as cuts some foods detrimental to the body.
Unit 6: Adjust
This 3-day phase enables the body to keep abreast with the diet plan comfortably without pressurizing.
Unit 7: Dynamic
The last 3-day phase of the diet regimen, which take the final essential steps to drop a few more pounds.
What to eat in 21-day challenge diet meal plan?
Foods allowed for a 21-day diet meal plan include:
Whole grains, whole grains, nuts, fruit, low-calorie salad dressing, vegetables, avocado, low-fat dairy, legumes, lean protein.
Sample regimen for each 3-day diet meal plan:
The food options diverge in different phases of the diet plan. A model diet plan for orientation phase is stated below.
- Drink a plenty of water
- 2 cups of coffee per day with sugar 1 Tsp or less along with milk 1 tsp or less per cup.
- 1 cup of fresh lemonade with sugar 1 Tsp or less
- 4 different types of fruit servings
- 2 cups of verdant vegetables either unprocessed or cooked.
- 1 cup of processed beans
- 1 tsp of psyllium husk
- 6 ounces of fat less yogurt
- 1.5 cups of boiled brown rice
- 2 cups of verdant salad garnished by 3 tsp of fat less dressing.
Exercise suggestions for 21-day diet plan
Every phase provides particular directions for physical exercises, which are advised to follow flexible considering the individual body strength.
Benefits of 3-day diet phases
The 3 Day Diet plan units are flexible, adaptable, pressure free, monotony free, vegetarian-friendly as well as goal oriented. Moreover, it is not limited to any particular food items.
Limitations of 21-day challenge diet strategy
The 21 Day Diet plan units do not address the particular calorie, vitamin needs of individuals. And the provided orientation meal plan offers food list, not particular meal plans. Furthermore, this 21 Day Diet plan composed of 7 units is not applicable for those people who desire to maintain a regular regimen.
- How to lose belly fat naturally?
- How to lose belly fat for men?
- What is the best exercise to lose belly fat?
- How to lose belly fat in a week?
- How to Lose Love Handles Fast?
- How to lose 10 pounds in a week?
- How to Lose Body Fat Fast | Top 4 Strategies
- Best Fat Loss Supplements | Natural & Organic
- 12-Day Grapefruit Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- Anti Candida Diet or Candida Cleanse Diet
- Coconut Oil Diet For Weight Loss
- Gluten Free Diet Weight Loss
- Calorie Restriction Diet Plan Serves As Anti-Aging Diet
- High Protein Diet Plan
- Guide to Foods that Boost Metabolism